EMS Fast Cash Billing
04/01/2020 - 03/31/2021
V33.0 - 04/02/2020
- New batch creation of patient records option added. Call for help
using this feature.
V33.1 - 04/08/2020
- Miscellaneous issues with V33.0's new batch option corrected. Responsible
party is now set to patient's name in batch creation.
- Parsing of CSV files now supports both single and double quoted fields.
New batch creation of dialysis patient invoices option added. Call for help using this feature.
Validate improved to pause upon completion.
V33.2 - 04/14/2020
- BATCH7 now has logic to default the reason code to “D” if the destination modifier is “J”.
- BATCH7 now has logic to default the transported from and to address to the patient's street address if the modifier is “R” for residence.
V33.3 - 04/15/2020
- BATCH7 now updates from/to street address properly.
V33.4 - 04/29/2020
- Added new report to Miscellaneous Reports menu (List of Invoices Where
Secondary Payor is Private Pay).
V33.5 - 05/04/2020
- BATCH7 now has logic to skip posting mileage charge if supply code is blank.
V33.6 - 05/27/2020
- BATCH7 now sets the charge date to the date of service.
V33.7 - 07/07/2020
- New option D in Maintenance Menu allows merging an old memo file with the current memo file.
V33.8 - 08/10/2020
- New option B in In/Out Menu added to Batch Invoices With Bad Addresses.
- BATCH8.CSV file contains a list of invoices to perform the batch operation on.
- First line contains the header with one field (INVOICE).
- Additional lines contain invoice codes (9 characters).
- The invoice is set to collection status C1.
- The patient record for the invoice will have its “Bad Address” field set to “Y”.
- Lines that contain invalid invoice codes are skipped.
V33.9 - 11/03/2020
- REF_2010BB now transmitted if state is Alabama and primary insurance code is MEDICAID.
V33.10 - 01/15/2021
- CMS 1500 form how includes filter for insurance code.
Home | Products | News |
Downloads | Info