DesignTuft Pattern Design
DesignTuft is a Microsoft Windows based application used to create patterns
for CES designed control systems. Since DesignTuft can import Windows
standard bitmap files, designers have the freedom to utilize almost any
graphic design program to create carpet and rug designs.
See User's Manual history section
for detailed list of updates.
- Export pattern to diskette in a format ready to run on CES's computerized
- Supports 14 machine types:
- Import / export Windows standard bitmaps.
- Wizards for creating rug patterns, carpet patterns, and half drop
- Easily define complicated patterns with quarter sections, repeats,
- Creates both tuft file and pattern option file.
- Create patterns from start or edit images from other sources.
- View a pattern as it would appear tufted (considering needle gauge
and stitch count).
- Display and edit pattern at different zoom levels.
- Edit (change) individual tufts in pattern.
- Define creel sequence for pattern.